Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 JAPANPARTS SRL intends to inform all users and/or visitors of the website www.japanpartssrl.eu, about the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Site.
1) Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller of personal data is JAPANPARTS SRL with registered office in VERONA (VR), e-mail email@example.com.
2) Information collected by the Site
- Navigation data:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed in order to
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Surfing data do not persist for more than 180 days (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
b) communicated by the user
- Data communicated by the user:
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of data through the various filling-in forms present on the site which entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to fulfil contact requests, services, possible allocation of credentials for reserved areas.
c) through cookies
3) Type of personal data, purpose, legal basis and retention period
The personal data requested and provided to us are needed to allow you to access the site and use the following services:
Type of service: contact area for products/services.
Type of personal data collected: personal details, contact data (e.g.: e-mail, telephone numbers, ...)
Purpose: to acquire, by filling in a specific form, the references of users of the site to fulfil requests for information/commercial contact (Contact Area)
Legal basis: consent/legitimate interest
Storage period: until consent is withdrawn.
Type of service: Work with us area
Type of personal data collected: personal details, contact data (e.g.: e-mail, telephone numbers, ...), CVs
Purpose: to be acquired by filling in a specific form and sending a CV
Legal basis: consent
Storage period: until revocation at 24 months
The processing of data for the above purposes will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Regulation and all specific sector regulations.
The data provided will be processed mainly by computer under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically instructed, authorized and trained to process the data in accordance with Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. Please note that appropriate security measures are also observed pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) Compulsory or optional nature of consent to provide data
The provision of data is optional, but if it is not provided, it will not be possible to take advantage of certain services provided by our site.
5) To what extent we may transmit the data
The data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Regulation, to the following parties:
(1) the financial administration and/or other public authorities, where required by law or at their request
(2) the structures, subjects and external companies which the Data Controller uses to perform activities connected with, instrumental to or consequent to the execution of the Site Services
(3) to credit institutions for purposes instrumental to the possible purchase of goods/services if an e-commerce area is present.
The information automatically collected by the Site may also be transferred to cloud servers of Third Parties also located outside the EU, if such processing is necessary for the performance of the Site Services. The legal basis of said processing is therefore Article 49, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation.
6) Security measures
Through the Site, data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in accordance with the legislation in force also pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this respect, we confirm, inter alia, the adoption of appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification, or destruction of the processed data.
You are reminded that you may exercise your rights under Articles 15 et seq. to 21 of the Privacy Regulation at any time by sending a written communication to the Controller's contact details, with a view to obtaining:
- confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data with an indication of their origin, verify their accuracy or request that they be updated, corrected, supplemented.
- access, deletion of data or restriction of processing.
- the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
One may also object to the processing of personal data previously provided.
With reference to the Newsletter, it should be noted that any request for cancellation may be made explicit using an appropriate link/button.